We are committed to delivering value, quality and great customer service to you. We understand that to keep things running smoothly in your facilities and for your patients, you need products that you can rely on and the customer support you can count on. With our Loaner Program, you can ensure continuity of service for your patients when a device is required for servicing and repair.
The Loaner Program is available on Linx, our award-winning integrated limb system, and Orion3, our flagship microprocessor-controlled knee. Products can be rented up to a maximum of 90 days and it will be 30 days before any rental fees apply, to provide you with as much flexibility as possible.
The Loaner Program is easy to arrange using the following step-by-step process:
- Contact our Customer Service Center (800-548-3534) to request the desired product.
- Provide the product serial number so we can verify the purchase and warranty information of the patient’s unit coming in for repair or service.
- The device will be shipped to your specified address.
- Fit the loaner device to your patient.
- Ship your patient’s device to us, using the prepaid shipping label supplied.
- Our team will assess the device and determine the servicing required. If the device is no longer covered under our warranty, servicing and repair will only be undertaken with your authorization.
- Patient device is returned to you after being serviced or repaired. Once you receive the product, you will have 30 days to return the Loaner back to us. Otherwise you will incur daily rental fees of $50 from day 31 up to day 90, after that time you will be billed for the unit.
- After fitting the device to your patient, return the loaner device promptly using the prepaid shipping label.
We appreciate that your patients may not be available to be fitted straight away so to ensure you can continue to provide a convenient and great service, we provide you with a generous 30 day period (from when you’ve received your repaired/serviced unit back from us) before rental fees apply.